20 Sexy Ways With Whip Cream

20 Sexy Ways With Whip Cream
Create an experience they'll never forget with these ideas!
Sexy Ways With Whip Cream



In a weekly poll, we asked users how they would use whip cream on their partner. Below are twenty ideas that will help you create a night they'll never forget!!

I would spray it on all of his body and slowly lick, kiss, and suck the cream off SLOWLY--enticing him to the breaking point!!
-Barbara, 34

First, I would use it on her eyebrows and lids to be gently licked off. Next, I would use it in her hair to be massaged in. Then, little dollops one by one all over her body, scooped up with strawberries, which I would share with her.
-Anonymous, 36

By using the kind that sprays out of a can, you can put whipped cream undies on each other and then remove each other's undies by the licking them off!!
-Pab, 36

I would sensually massage him and then serve him up to me like a delicious banana split and eat every morsel. Chocolate syrup, pop rocks, strawberries and whipped cream...YUM!
-Kelly, 36

I would slowly strip them, then restrain them using bondage--handcuffs, then blindfold them. I would apply the cream wherever I felt like it. Then use my tongue to lick it of her. Which means it could go wherever I wanted!
-Anonymous, 20

I like to put it on her sexy little toes and suck it off.
-Don, 30

I would use it to top the ice cream on his belly as I turn him into my ice cream sundae.
-Brandi, 25

I'd put it on my finger for him to suck off.
-Amy, 26

I would love to make a whipped cream bikini on my wife's body. Then she could do one on me, and we'd hug, roll around, and lick the cream off each other's body.
-Stan, 38

Just as a bit of fun throw it all over him, kind of a cream fight. Then the real fun would be cleaning it all off. Or, maybe make a pretty pattern across his back and enjoy myself licking it off.
-Anonymous, 18

First, I would use it in every crevice of his body except for the goodies. Then I would follow it with the chocolate, caramel, and strawberries handy. (We'll be working off those calories later!) Next, I'd make a huge smiley face somewhere... Then I'd spray it on both of our nipples, so he can enjoy it too--if we make it this far!
-Nina, 20

I would get a can of whip cream and spray it on his abs while he is blindfolded, and I'd then lick it all off.
-Cheryl, 18

I would put some on my finger and trace his lips with it, then slowly lick his lips. Then, I would cover his nipples and lick it off.
-Anonymous, 33

I would love to fill our bathtub with it and have fun in it!
-Allen, 24

I'd put a little bit in my mouth and then deeply French kiss him. He loves sugar!
-Nat, 18

My boyfriend and I bought a couple of the flavored whip creams at a sex shop. After forgetting about it, one day I was walking out of the bedroom and he sprayed me in the face with some. I ran and found the other bottle, and so began a whip cream war. The shower together afterwards was even better then the whip cream fight!
-Shelby, 28

First deep-freeze it. Then spread it only on her nipples.
-Milan, 40

Blindfolding him, I'd open his mouth while I spray the whip cream inside just so he could get a little taste. I'd cover his chest in it all the way down and around his penis. Then I'd place strawberries randomly over his chest and slowly eat each one. Then I'd slowly cover him with the whip cream and in ONE long, sensuous stroke of my mouth I'd leave no trace of it behind. Oh yes, there are too many things I'd like to do!
-Terry, 21

We'd write words on each other, punctuated with strawberries.
-Anonymous, 18

I would use whip cream by spreading it all over her most sensitive parts of her body. Then I would get slices of ice-cold peaches and lay them on top of the whip cream. From there I would slowly proceed to satisfy my lover.
-Frank, 25

Source: http://lovingyou.com/content/passion/

0 comments:

Post a Comment